name:firahzulkifli
status:merajuk
song:here in my home by malaysian artists
current issues: kppkp or whatever it is called
its a God damn Saturday, which we are supposed to sleep in till late afternoon. Atleast that is what I did every week, supposedly, but nope, not today. Why? Because my beloved UiTM have this stupid program that is called kpp, or was it kpkp? I dont really give a damn. And yeah, we have to attend it every semester. But this sem's is extra ridiculous and stupid. The speaker is very rude and it seems that she herself is forced to give the speech just like we ourself is forced to attend the stupid seminar program thingy. And its only for two hours. tolonglah weyhh.
Still, the bright side is that I get to take the above picture with Berrie :D
and yeah, Im merajuking with him now because he's in KL watching the Caliban concert while I'm so bored and So stuck here in the stupid campus. Huwaaaa, where is the justice people??
hehe, still, im going to continue to merajuk with him for as long that I could ;p
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment