Tuesday, August 19, 2008

girls just being girls



fashion, accesories, clothes and SHOES. its a girl thing, right?

After I rad my friend's blog about girlish girls and how we should just be ourselves and be comfortable, i had something to say myself. W should just be who we are be it we are addicted to fashion or not, or whatever our style is, correct?

for those who know me, they will know that I'm obsses with fashion, and even more obssesed with shoes. that is just who i am. I read eight fashion magazines every month, and I try new style almost everyday. The only restriction for me is that I'm not allowed to dress too sexy. That and only that.

still, just like pingu had said in her entry, she likes the way that she is comfortable in. And i agree with her. wearing accesories, eyeliner and 5inch wedges everyday is what makes me confident and comfortable, so other bitch can just leave me alone right?

I dont get those kind of girls who are always in people's bussiness. I wear what I want. What makes them more pathethic is, not just that they try to insult girls like me, but more, they suck in dressing themselves. Maybe that's why they are all up and about people's bussiness, because they are ugly and sucky in dressing up, and just jealous.

Different people, different style. If i dont bring those girls who dress sloppy and boyish down, why should them bring me down?

I am smart enough to know that everyone is made unique, with different mind and different ideas of what is nice and what is not. I love myself. I love this different-necklace-different-bracelet-everyday-eyeliner-wearing-with-5inch-shoes-firah, and i dont have a problem with those who just the opposite, so why do they judge?

tell me.
So pingping, just ignore what anybody thinks okay? You just wear what you want, what makes you comfortable.kan? you inspire me :D
bak kata you, everytime all those girls tgk tgk i, kan ayat you "dorg jelaous sbb kita hot" hehe.

3 comments:

nadiah said...

awww. yeah i agree with you. i just curious nak tau mcm mane they managed to wear it everyday. bukan i kutuk kasut tu mcm karpet. hahahaa. yeah, every one ade unique dia sendri :) btol kate u. thankx tau. sygggg fieeeeeeee

maryjane said...

smpai satu masee aku pon akan berubah jadi girls n aku admit kite sume akan minat kat bende2 camtu. ehehhe

frhzlkf said...

hahaha, ye kot.
hidup girly girls ;p