This happens on 080808. hehe
Berrie, feeling bad after leaving me for his Caliban gig the last weekend before the 080808, suddenly, out of nowhere, ask me to go for an overnite in Kl. Me, fasting and still groggy from my afternoon nap, feel a little reluctant, but seeing his effort in making it up to me and making me happy, I said YES.
So our journey began. We went to Alor Gajah bus station at around 4pm, but all tickets were sold out, its a friday evening afterall. The only bus left is at 7.30, and with me fasting, Berrie dont want to make me wait long. So, we took the Salira bus to Melaka Centrel (yeah, I took a bus into town, believe it ppl!). Unfortunately, this bus route is through all the village,so it took us about an hour or so to reach Melaka Central. I was still not cranky at this period of time.
Things becomes worse when all tickets sold out too at Central, so we bought the only ticket left, at 8.30. yeah, even later than the Alor gajah's bus. Still, atleast we have something to do here and the bus ride before is not that boring, its quite entertaining actually.
I break my fast at some overpriced malay restaurant, but the food is GOOD. :D
We waited for our bus for around 30 minutes after eating, and I slept halfway through the journey. In the bus, Berrie becomes very romantic and whisper all sweet things (which I wont share with you guys,hehe) in my ear. :D
Once we reached KL, we walked to Paviliion, purchased a 12.30 movie ticket for sex and the city (which im dying to see) and waited. Yeah, we arrived at around 11pm, since the fucking bus is so GOD damn SLOW!
Berrie so badly wanted to make me happy, that's why he offerred to watch Sex and the city, when he knows its a total chick flick and he so miss all the six season on DVD. Still, he knows I'm dying to watch it, so he offered. I love you :D
After the movie is when I get cranky and i am still feeling guilty till now. I got tired (because its an unplanned trip and i fast) and im bored. We only took photos of each other, and just hang around BB. It was fun at first, KL nightlight with your boyfriend,eating mcD at 4am, walk around the empty city, but after u done nothing for hours,u will get cranky too. By 5am, i was constantly screaming and tantrum-ing myself. Poor berrie. Sorry sayang.
We had a fight that morning, but we made it safely back to Melaka in our 10.30am bus.
We had a fight that morning, but we made it safely back to Melaka in our 10.30am bus.
Actually, despite what I said, I really had fun. I had never done all this crazy stuf with my ex before, and i feel grateful that he make the efforts to try to make me happy. I did enjoy myself. I really did.
On our journey back to Melaka, Berrie cried (sorry syg, terpaksa gak bagitau,hehe), saying that everytime he remembers how happy I am in the movies, it makes him happy.
That afternoon, after both of us had a good sleep in our own room in campus, we met up for last goodbye as he's going to Kelantan for six whole days, for assignment purpose. Its sadder when you spend 24hours with your boy and suddenly he had to leave you for quite sometime, right? :(
I do enjoy myself sayang. Thankyou.

















2 comments:
alalahai
how sweet :)
hehe thanksss :D
Post a Comment