Monday, August 18, 2008

N95 and boyfriend



hello people :)

okay, so this batch of photos explains what happens in the last weekend, which is last friday and saturday. What really happen is that, on the Friday, I went home for my midterm hols by hitch hiking in yaya's car. Berrie, who decided last minute to went back to KL, join us too. So there me, berrie, yaya and apiq :D

Its such a short journey when you are having fun inside the car right?

Before yaya send berrie and me to my house, we visited hers. And OMG, her cat, Frosty is so CUTE, seriously. and yeah, very very different than Kykie (my cat). Her cat is friendly, not like mine.

Anyway, after yaya dropped us off, and after i put my bags away, i spend the evening with berrie beside the pool, waiting for mummy to come home. She wanted to treat Berrie some dinner. So off went to Kelana Street Mall, eating Old Town White Coffee at around 7.30pm. After sending my yayang at the nearest LRT station, i was exhausted, but still couldnt sleep. So after berrie arrived home and settled down, we YM all night long.hehe :D

Came next morning, mummy wanted to take me to OU, as usual, and since berrie is bored, i asked of he wanted to come too, and he said YES, with capital letters, seriously. Afterall, I miss him and I need his assistance to buy my new phone. (yes, my nokia express music, the one my mum gave me ask a break-up gift, is broken, virus). We spend half the time at OU going form one handphone shop to another, trying to find the highest trade in rate for my phone. We finally find one and I settled for a N95. I'm sorry mummy for the phone :(

Before we went home, mummy treat us dinner at Chili's and comel giler berrie makan steak, kenyang giler. Terus boroi.hahahaha. and yes, almost forgot, berrie bought me a tshirt. "Little miss giggles" hehehe. thanks sayang :D

So, there nothing much to say exactly, only that I get a new phone and yeah, spend two whole day with Berrie. but still I miss him already :(

3 comments:

nadiah said...

OMg seriously beerie pakai baju komed? haha. sbb itam ke? anyway comel la gegamba u both. gmb u ngn mommy skali takde?

frhzlkf said...

hahaha sbb berrie xde baju lain.
i pun gelakkan die.
tp die tuka baju kat umah i,tau pun malu ;p

maryjane said...

wahh... hempon baruu!!! heheh