as most of you already know, my semester break project this time is to clean out my room/house. Seriously, i have a LOT of junk, its because my fave past time thing to do is shopping :))
but one thing you should know, i am GOOD in deco and organizing rooms and houses.
So the story goes on, I was organizing my photo albums, and I found myself went through this memory lane. God, i miss the old times.
The old times where everything is simple.
The old times where my friends are everywhere.
the old times when I am invited everywhere.
The old times where everything is fun fun fun.
oh rakan rakanku, aku sungguh rindu pada kamu. my guys and my girls <33
and yes, i am very emotional and sappy.haha.
whatever.
i just wish i could turn back time and highschool never ends.
i miss those days of cutting classes, gossiping in the teachers rooms, picture day(s), staybacks and school events.
im not saying that college is no fun, i still love it, only i miss then more. ;(
well, i guess everyone do, right?


No comments:
Post a Comment