Saturday, May 29, 2010

nine west!


for those who still dont know me very well, well, I AM INLOVE with NINEWEST and occasionally Charles and Keith. (because C&K is cheap,hehe). I don't know why, but I just love NINEWEST so much. everytime I went into one of their shops, I just get so excited and I sweat and shivers. YES, I shivers. :)

and i bought two pairs at NINEWEST harbour town australia last year :))

anyway, i am so inlove with it that I used the brand as my assignment topic, TWICE.haha.

Okay, the point that I am telling this story is not to babble about my obsession, but while I was shopping yesterday, I went in the shop and found the most gorgeous clutch. plus, it has a long chain strap that can work as a slingbag too. DAMN, makes me more inlove with NINEWEST.

I didnt get to buy it yesterday, but in swear one day i will!

and yeah, i bought two pairs of gorgeous shoes and one dress yesterday. :)

No comments: