Friday, June 18, 2010

phone crisis!

Sony Ericsson SATIO, but I want it in white or red :)


as most of you know, my N95 is dead. DEAD DEAD DEAD. Kong habis! It started off with the screen, and after i repaired the screen, TWICE, now the keypad is not working. So I cant access anything that is inside the phone memory and yes, I cant use it anymore ;(

Thankgod for second phone. For as long as I remember, I always have a second phone. Sometimes I have a second number and sometimes I just let my boyfriend or sister use it. Anyway, so right now I'm using my second phone, LG KS360 (is it correct?) and since my sister use it, the keypad (especially the space and letter b) is kinda broken. and so many other problems. 

I asked for a new phone but my mum wont let me have it straight away. A sense of responsibility, i guess. 

Anyway, I wanted the Sony Ericsson SATIo for so long, although AINO seems fine too, but many asks me to buy the blackberry. The thing about blackberry is, I dont really like how it looks like, the QWERTY pad, and since blackberry specialize in  internet, I dont really need it. I am not an internet junkie. I love camera and music on my phone :))

So, which should i get?

No comments: