Thursday, February 5, 2009

peninglahhhhh

hello hello :)

seriously, there is so many things that needed to be update, and i really cant tell you guys every single detail of my life, so, here's the fast update version.hehe :D

1. I might finally have to send my novel to a willing publisher in order to pay for the stupid masscom mpg thing (we have to pay 300 bucks for the event, bodoh sekali!)

2. I am totally broke

3. Im organizing an event (gig) this 7th March as a fundraising for berrie's classmate (and me as well) to pay for the stupid 300 bucks. So PLEASE COME AND SUPPORT US, OKAY?

4. Berrie is still not going to celebrate valentine with me, so I will be spending the day (and night0 away wth my girlfriends

5. Im confused about this UPU thing and I'm still finding a good college as an alternative because I hate UiTM so much

6. I didnt sleep at all last night because I was doing my assignments and yeahhh, I finish it :D

7. I miss my bestfriends, amina, particularly. and pingu. because things seems to be different with them now that I'm a non resident in campus.

8. I hate everything about this MPG (majlis pra-graduan)

9. I miss my mummy, my cat and berrie

10. Life is very tiring and confusing right now

No comments: