Saturday, February 14, 2009

busyness

hello people.


happy valentine's day <3


For those who had already know, I am swarm with assignments. Okay fine, maybe its just ONE assignment, but I have to follow Melodi TV3 crew for about two months for my research (my group and me, I mean). we are tired, lacking sleep, emotional breakdown, miss our loves one, and down right BROKE.


Still, I have a LOT of interesting photos that I will upload soon.
Although my baby and I decided not to celebrate valentine this year, but earlier tonight my baby send me this sms:


"even kita tak sambut valentine, tak semestinya I tak sayang you. I sayang giler dekat you.sepanjang you buat research, I tahan je sabar sebab jealous you banyak spend time dengan kawan and groupmate you, bukan dengan I. Tapi I paham sebab kerja.I rindu giler dekat you.Dah lama I tak jumpa you.Kalau jumpa pun, kejap je. I rindu giler dekat you macam nak nangis.I sayang giler dekat you, sebab tu I rasa macamni.Kalau boleh, I nak dengan you je 24 hours a day.I love you so much, I akan jaga you sampai mati.I taknak berpisah dengan you.I nak bagi you roses tapi takut layu sebab tak tahu jumpa bila.I really miss you.I love you and nak nangis sebab rindu youu"


AWWW baby. You know I love you so much. I pray to God every single minute that my future is going to be shared with you. We've been through everything together and I cant imagine what my life would e like without you. I sayang giler dekat you yayang.I LOVE YOU. You might not be perfect, but you are perfect for me :)

No comments: