Wednesday, January 28, 2009

valentine

what is it to me?

well, I know most of us muslim thinks its wrong to celebrate it. yes, I admit its true. but its all up to WHY you want to celebrate it. I wanted it because the day seems special to me. Yes, people then will ask, everyday can be special. everyday we can show our love to our loved ones.

yes, i know that's true. But on this special day, the whole world will share the love with you.
everywhere you go, you will feel the love, the happiness.
Its just some special day.
You dont have to celebrate it because of the real reason.

Just celebrate it because you want something special for your loved ones.

and i just want someone to celebrate me..

I want that day to be the day, the only day, that I will not be treated as equal with my boyfriend, but as a princess. The day where everything is paid for, where everything is special and sweet. Everything just for me.

Since my boyf dont wanna celebrate it anymore, i guess i wont ever feel it ever again.

atleast i felt how beautiful that day can be, in 2005.

thankyou hafriz for atleast making me live the experience of valentine's day :)

No comments: