Sunday, July 20, 2008

scandalous

name:frhzlkfl
status:pening
song:The hell song by sum 41
current issues: scandalous :D


hello :D

Okay, for those who have read my past few entries, they should know about the crisis that I;ve been having with Berrie right? Maybe most of you told me to just let him go, but I'm inlove, and you know how hard it is to still be in love after that certain someone treat us like THAT right? Still, atleast Berrie is trying to make up for his mistakes and I've been reminding him everyday about what he had done, and so far so good; he's been VERY EXTREMELY good to me.haha.

Still, I'm not going to let him go that easy. I have been flirting around so much now, which I had never ever done ever since I'm Berrie's. I know I know, that's bad, but he have to pay for what he did, especially after saying that he's so sure he could get me back after dumping me, right?

I think I have this HUGE crush on this one band dude, and I think its going on well. I feel so bad about this. Dont get me wrong, i am still so much inlove with Berrie, and I think I'm just infatuated with this guy. The problem is, I'm afraid I will like him more and more if he keeps on giving me feedback and Berrie still doesnt make up for his mistakes. But oh God, how I still love him so mucj. I wish every single day for what had happen never ever happen.. I think the tragedy really changed our relationship, once and for all..

So, its not wrong for me to go back to being flirty right?

2 comments:

Unknown said...

flirt flirt flirt!! biar dia tau bukan senang nak sayang firah.

that's my way la.

frhzlkf said...

tulaaa, i pun rase cmtu gak.
wahahahahaha