Sunday, July 27, 2008

oh dad..

to all my friends that already know about my psychotic father, this is no suprise. For those who dont know, maybe someone you guys can ask me the whole LONG story.


Anyway, when I was taking my SPM examination, he cursed me to get ALL E's for my exam, and today, when i woke up, he suddenly scream at me, telling me not to come home anymore, just stay in Melaka. okay dad.. dahla aku jarang balik..


and he's cursed for today is.... (drumroll please..)


"I will fail all my exams and I will grow up to be a bohsia"


THANKYOU DAD.


and i love you mom. I know in Islam, mother's wish is three times greater than dad's. Now I know why. Im not worried because I know you will always wish me the best mom.

1 comment:

nadiah said...

fie, i'm sorry for u. as ur bestie, i understand and willing to share all ur tears. i'm surprised to know ur dad suddenly mcm nie. i'm ur shoulder to cry k :) yes, mom's whishes are 3 times greater than dad. byk2kan sabar k fie. i doakan ur dad akan berubah jugak someday, to appreciate his kids. ade ape2, just tell me k? love u.