mata menangis ;p
so most of you guys know that I cried so bad because of my result. dont get me wrong, bukannye aku fail ke ape.hehe. Just that I thought I could get higher. But still, alhamdulillah. Dl and all. And congrats to hanis and Sarra for getting 4 flats (bestfriends aku pandai, korang jgnlah jeles.hahahaha) and also apiq, amal, yaya,amina and my yayang for all getting DL :)
saya sangat bangga dengan korang :)
anyway, thanks A LOT to:
-mummy <33
-berrie <3
-apiq
-hanis <3
-yaya
-wanie
-zull kemuncup ;p
its because of their words and comfort that make me stop crying and staright away update my blog.hehe :)
and last three days I went and bough a whole load of fabric to make a new baju kurung and also one piece to make my own dress.
I had had this idea since last month, that instead of buying expensive dresses like I always do, why not try and make one. Why? Because a dress is always a piece of fabric and is very simple looking anyway. And Berrie gave me that idea because I always. ALWAYS love to adjust my own existing clothes. Cutting and sewing and trying to turn it into something I love.hehe
so after three days, this is what I had come out with:
(p/s: the straps can be taken out so it can become a tube. I cant believe it did this whole thing from scratch! hehehehe)
my inspiration :)
so what do you think?



1 comment:
Nice dress, babe! Very creative. Haha, sesuai lah dpt Advert. :D
Post a Comment