Sunday, May 24, 2009

what i like about you.

semalam was the last time im seeing my lalink since his flight is this monday. and sabtu die pergi melaka dengan kerang and ada. So he went to my house, like he always does almost everyday, and after a little hanging out on the couch, eating and watching TV, we decided to watch a movie. We watched I Love You Man, and cruise around cineleisure/curve/ikano for a few hours after that and drop by the DVD dealer in KJ for a quick stop. (that's is where and when i bought your true blood, hanis.hehe) anyway, saya pasti akan rindu awak banyak banyak yayang ;( what i like about you yayang : (first, i dedicate this song to you. :) ) (and if this player doesnt work, you can find the song "as i am" on my playlist on the upper right :) ) Gonna stay in bed today Cause I can't stand the light Don't know why I get so down I won't be much fun tonight And I can't believe You still wanna hang around me It's not so pretty all the time You don't mind To you it's all right As I am Is how you take me never try to push or make me different when i talk you listen to me As I am is how you want me and I know i've found the piece that's missing im looking at him I'm not the girl you think you see But maybe that's a lie You almost know me better than Me, myself and I Don't know a lot of things But I know what I got It's not so perfect everyday I don't have to try Cause it all falls into place As I am Is how you take me never try to push or make me different when i talk you listen to me As I am is how you want me and I know i've found the piece that's missing im looking at him Face to face, eye to eye You're standing there Feels good on the inside I don't mind, I don't care You're standing there Seeing me for the first time Seeing me for the first time

  • awak paham saya
  • awak tahan je saya punye ngada ngada, manja and cepat cranky
  • awak terima saya macamni, tak cantik,besar, buruk, and tak pernah komplen.awak lagi ckp saya cantik adalah.
  • awak dah tengok saya dalam macam2 keadaan: tak mandi, baru bangun tidur, muka penuh ubat jerawat, pakai baju messy je masa dekat rumah etc, tapi awak still rasa im the most beautiful girl u have ever seen
  • awak selalu tahan je perasaan awak, asalkan dapat buat saya heppy
  • awak baik dengan family and kawan kawan saya sebab awak tahu mereka is very important to me
  • awak ajar saya everything i dont know
  • awak introduce saya to a new world
  • awak buat saya berani nak lalui apa apa je, asalkan dengan awak
  • awak tahu macamana nak pujuk saya bila saya sedih pasal sesuatu
  • awak tahu macamana nak redakan keadaan bila kita gaduh
  • awak akan ada dengan saya disaat memerlukan selagi awak boleh
  • awak akan cuba buat benda yang saya suka, selagi boleh, walaupun awak benci benda tu dan kadang kadang takda duit nak buat (birthday party saya yang awak suprise plan dengan sarra, amina,alip, bagi molly and travis, buat handmade kad guna crayon sbb awak tahu saya suka, buat poem, beli bunga etc)
  • awak tahan dengan saya walaupun saya selalu sangat sakitkan hati awak
  • awak tak pernah buat saya rasa macam awak curang (except sekali tu.huahahaha) sebab awak tetap akan call saya atau msg bila awak wat hal awak
awak, there's too many things to say and if i put it in a list, it will be never ending. I just want you to know that I love you for who you are and I'm glad to have someone like you, you take me as I am, and love me for what its worth. i love you sayang. I cant promise you forever, because we wont ever know what the future held for us. we might fall inlove with another. But i can ABSOLUTELY promise you, if I was given the chance, I want to have this feeling, the feeling of loving you, and you loving me, forever.

No comments: