yes people, the picture above is what happen when you are bored out of your mind :) You see, Im at home now for 5 days (study week). I will be back in melaka tomorrow. (sabar eejat, aku nak balik dah ni.haha!) I came home last sunday to my new house. It is weird to get usd to, but I have too. Seeing my old house empty, make me sad. A stack of memories washed my feelings. I remember 10 years ago, when i entered the old house. I was nine :) Still, for the sake of my mother, just to see her happy, I pretend that im happy. I started to get used to my new house, new room. Although smaller (mummy just grab what's there because she wants to moved out quick), my room is cozier. I oragnized back all my stuff that my sister had put when she moved it, and i feel a little happy. even kiki my cat is making herself at home now, after hours hiding under the bed, closet and table when we first brought her here.haha. Now she's all cozy up, sleeping on my mother's bed, sleeping with her every night. Only, the thought that my dad i somewhere alone in this world makes me alilttle sad. I dont think i will ever see him again. even after all he did to us, i still love him, and going to miss him. He is afterall, my dad. I love you dad, eventhough sometimes it hurts. I will always remeber when i was smaller, we used to be so close. Sometimes I cried in the safety of my room, just wishing that I have a normal happy family like most people do. but I know this is a part of God's way to lead me to something better. After every rainy day, there's always the sunlight. I miss you dad. I miss you old home. and I love you mum.
4 comments:
i'm sorry bout ur dad fie. u can always count on me if u wanna share about him :) i'm always ready to hear and be ur shoulder to cry. i understand how u feel. *hug*
life's always full of challenges. you once told me around 3 years ago 'everything happens for a reason'. hope u feel comfortable in ur new home yeah? btw, where is ur new home?
thanks guys :)
it makes me feel better to know that i have friends like you guys :)
i know i can always count on you ping.hee
and naz, thanks :))
i will always rmmber the saying.hehe
and my new house is in puchong. along the highway to bukit jalil. its not dat complicated from my old hse though.
just go ssstttrrraaaiiigghhhhttttt.hehe
wait, wait, ON THE WAY TO BUKIT JALIL, AT PUCHONG?
that's where my current house is!!!
now where EXACTLY is your new house!? Haha looks like we're STILL living nearby! :)
Post a Comment