I should start cutting off price tags from my clothes and not just leave them there in my closet
I should STOP browsing online blogshop
I should STOP shopping, period.
I should start learning how to cook REAL food.
I should be more rajin to clean my car.
I should STOP hitting everything on the road and become a better driver.
I should STOP being obsess with soft toys, and played with the thousands that I already owned.
I should start to repent NOW. the world is coming to an end, afterall.
I should start realizing that money dont grow on trees and start saving.
I should start wearing ALL the clothes that I have, the shoes, the accessories and the make up, at least ONCE
I should start being more mature now. I turning 22 soon afterall.
I should start to realize that karaoke is supposed to be sang together and stop hogging the microphone
I should start to realize that not all friends are sincere, sometimes they are just BITCHES
I should continue to be greatful to the cool and loving family that GOD had given me, despite my father being who he is
I should also continue to be grateful to be given such an understanding, sweet, cool, great boyfriend who really loves me despite all the FLAWS that I have. I KNOW i am not perfect.
No comments:
Post a Comment