for those who had known me, you already know the fact that i am very emotional.
and this is one of my emotional stages ;(
in a month, i will end my life as a student. I felt lost and trap inside my own thoughts for weeks now. I feel sad knowing that I wont be able to come home after class to my rented house full of friends, updating each other, I wont be able to excitedly wake up every morning to go to class, no more pressure rushing for assignment dateline, wont be able to had mamak breaks between study sessions and so on.
It is coming to an end. rapidly.
I am so alone at home, mama works all day long, abang and kakak is working too.
i know everything wont be the same once i moved out from this rented house and end my life as a student.
no doubt that i will come back right after practical for my masters but it just wont be the same.
if anything, korang, saya amat akan merindui korangggg ;'(
No comments:
Post a Comment