although I did went home for the weekend last week, I felt like I miss home so much, and then I realized why. I spend the whole Saturday last week with my friends and went back to stupid Baiduri early on Sunday. hehe.
Sorry mummy, I know you miss me much, that's why you are cranky last week. I LOVE YOU <3
Anyway, I am happier this week, I dont know why but I am. I still have lots of assignment waiting for me, but whateverlah, its only the 2nd week of class, and I still have tonight (alasan standart orang pemalas)
Anyhow, internet is damn slow today, I dont know why.
Dahlah abang pergi melaka, so I dont know what to do. I'm on ym with Berrie right now and he tells me what to do, but i;m still scared to touch whatever it is I have to do to make the connection faster. So biarjelah. hehe
I changed my 6pm-9pm on Thursday international marketing class to Friday, same time. I know, class on Friday evening?
Loserville right?
But whatever, my boyfriend is in the same class, so its kinda still DATENIGHT, but with other students and lecturer.
(btw, mrs kamariah yang ajar, IM LOVIN; IT!)
So right now, I'm trying to keep my lazy mode away and finish up spme academic writing while downloading many many songs by bunkface and katy perry. Yeah, you got that right, preparing myself for WORLDSTAGE baby!
and thanks MARWAN ZAKARIA for the extra tickets :)
No comments:
Post a Comment