yes, despite all the photos posted below, i AM damn bored, thankyouverymuch.
Why? well, because i only have one class every week, and for three week straight its been canceled. I hate to go home by bus, so I stayed in Melaka, wasting time and money, and slowly killing myself with boredom.
Still, im at home now :)
although its only for two shorts day, but atleast I get to see my mummy, my cat and wash my dirty dirty filthy clothes. HAHA.
Life seems very peaceful right now. Im not in a fight with anybody, My boyfriend and I are in a very good condition right now, my assignment is now making me cry and everything else is perfect. But I dont know why sometimes I feel kinda down.
pelik kan? HAHA
Maybe because I am TOO bored. Maybe right? At one point, when only Amal and me were left at our house in Melaka, we are so hungry (we are bored of eating at the same twoplace everyday, mamak or dimen.haaaihh), and its raining. So we cant even walk to the stupid mamak or dimen. We just sat at the sliding glass door and stared outside for almost a full 30 minutes.
How pathetic are we? HAHA.
So we went out that night in search for food :)
Maybe what I really needed is a VERY GOOD LAUGH with my best buds. I do feel better when I went inside campus to eat, and all four Amal, ping, Berrie and me laugh at every little thing. So its proven laughter IS the best medicine, isnt it? :D
Yesterday I went to the second combat gig to accompany si piongu yang malang, and of course, my baby, and yeah, to avoid being bored again. And I think its worth the money spend :D
and i promise all you metalcore and hardcore fans out there, our gig nextweek, 7 march, will be worth it too :D
So come and bring sebatilion rakan taulan ye :)

No comments:
Post a Comment