Monday, December 1, 2008

mall marathon

heyhye :)
yeah, i know its been so long since i've updated my bloggie, but the internet in this new house sucks!
So, I finally went out from this jungle with my friends last week. I take the chance to renew my simcard, so my dear friends, im back to using my old number if you guys are wondering okay? :)

Its been two years since I've meet up with Harris and I kinda miss him. He's like my little brother.hehe. He was so excited about meeting all of us again (me, hafriz, fana and marwan), he doesnt want to go home. So we cruise around malls, one mall to another, just doing nothing. I'm sure you dont want to hear every detail of my outing, so all in all, I had a great deal of fun, erti kata lain, hilang sikit tahap kerinduan :)

No comments: